< Tous les avis Blade Durango Standard
Blade Durango Standard

Other Shape Guitar from Blade belonging to the Durango series

luckystrike luckystrike
Published on 10/15/07 at 10:04
Blade is in fact the guitar Switzerland but I think now only paufinés settings remain in Switzerland, manufacturing is now in Korea.
A nice hyper Bolt, who does not catch, easy access to acute short highway. This guitar has two pickups and a single humbucker in the bridge, whose brand of it is the Wilkinson.Pour remaining five positions at the two potentiometers and selector with a volume and one tone.

I confirm the previous opinion that a guitar is a little heavy for my taste, but good for one fucking her, he may need to be able to suffer a little.

What is crazy with this guitar is that it has a sound palette intéressante.Elle can either prove itself in that coffee-Baluchi concert.En large scratches with this you can go from a satchel to a blues jazz-funk or problem without depending on the level of selecteur.Personnelement I accompany a fender blues junior, the foot.

I have this guitar since 2000.
What I like most: versatility
Although I changed the kit with 2 micro EMG EMG SA and 60 in the handle, know that the original kit (Blade / Gary Levinson) is also true, however I think this is related only scratches the home kit ... normal
value for money? For me it's not complicated, it's the guitar just as good if not better than fender but for a lower price and has the advantage of being first settled before sale.
Oh yes, I do it again this election easily, however I will maybe buy the model telecaster ... frankly you can not go there with closed eyes, you amazed.