Danelectro DC-12

«  What's for € 300! »

Published on 09/23/11 at 06:09
Made in China
2 lipstick pickups characteristics DANELECTRO
3 switch positions I do not see the usefulness of the position "acute" because the sound is not great, the other 2 sound great.
A knob volume + one tone
Table with plastic black with white pick guard. Eclisse plastic cream.

This re-issue keeps the spirit of these guitars on a budget of 60 years (there are vintage 6-string for under € 200).

Mechanical oil bath. Easy guitar to give despite the double ropes.
String to replace the original (I put in place, the Ernie Ball Special Electric 12c)

The handle is easy for a 12-string round and really not too wide. I had a 12 C-Ovation Celebrity which I broke my fingers. There, nothing to do, it's sweet!

Hotel California test with a capo on the 7th fret: it is believed! Is bluffing for € 300

Depending on the setting, the harmonies are great. It was like a natural chorus.
When the crunch, it sends ...

I play with a Peavey Classic 30 tube.

The sound is really good. However, a caveat regarding the position "acute" in the switch (very poor).

I bought it from Thomann (309 € including shipping) without trying it before. I would not hesitate one second if it again, especially considering the price.

For Riokenbaker, I believe that at least € 2,000 new ...