Dean Guitars Dimebag Dixie Rebel
Dean Guitars Dimebag Dixie Rebel
JoeBAR85 JoeBAR85

«  A killer player ;-) »

Publié le 03/18/11 à 14:02
FC first opinion, nothing to add except the vibrato.
I have no problem with, once it is screwed (by the outside!) Remains in place where you can do but let the 360 ​​° without any risk of "screwed / unscrewed.
It takes the agreement brilliantly, I've never been in default and yet I used a lot.
You can type on it, pull, crush, give thousand miseries ... No problemo ... and it has been 18 months now ;-)
Honestly it's the best type tremolo floyd I had on my guitars (one is in Schaller anyway!).

Handle very pleasant, quick, sharp very accessible.
It only has 22 frets, which may be a "concern", without of course be problematic.
It is a well balanced guitar, it remains well positioned once cinched. Not like my LAG Hardmaster who has an unfortunate tendency to pitch nose ^ ^
And to hook horns with the decor! In some cons, it would stand alone ;-)

Let me be very clear: metal inside, the SH13 is there for that and he fulfilled his role with gusto!
(Small detail: the SH13 is a signature Dimebag Darell ;-)
on the other hand I know not what they were up shit in the neck position but it's a horror ... not potato and it dribbles all over the place. Original shit found on entry-level guitars. Frankly it's been abused finish this guitar and its equipment. A change is urgently if you switch regularly on pain of large height differences.

When the knobs are very sensitive to them and very progressive. You really can qualify with knob tone.

I already had to resolder one of the selector cable. Yet the welds seem fine but good. Things happen.
However it works fine, though I'm a fan of going to / back to jerky sound (a bit like Tom Morello) and it is very well shot for now.

What can I say? Very good instrument, we like it or not its form and decoration but frankly it farts!
The finish is clean, the vibrato begins to bite slightly, it's time I give him a makeover.
It is sold with the logo fly with Dean (of a size large!)

In conclusion: beware horns !!!!!! they only want one thing: smashing the scenery! : D
(That's the conclusion eh ^ ^)