Fernandes Ravelle X
Fernandes Ravelle X
smandco smandco
Publié le 01/07/07 à 06:05
- In which country was it made? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)

- China

- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?

- 22 boxes
- 2 Fernandes high-output Alnico humbuckers

- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?

- Fixed bridge

- What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)?

- 3-way toggle switch, 1 volume, 1 tone

- What type of race?

- Maple neck rosewood fingerboard

- The handle is it fun?

I think so not too big not too late, good access to acute.

- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?

The lightest I've tried to shop, it is very enjoyable to play, the form for me especially in terms of being one with it but I must admit at least one can design but for me it is sound and the qualities of the instrument which takes precedence over the look ...

- Is it suitable for your style of music?

For metal rock that is suitable now to do things where the sound should sound powerful accurate then I think a good "ESP" decorated with two humbucker "EMG" would be great .. but hey the price is very different and I think this guitar may well do the trick first.

- How long have you use it?

2 days but I already knocked so I think I know what I say and say it's a good guitar, not excellent but it is certainly pleasant and well versatile ... lol