Gretsch Roc Jet
Riffraff Riffraff
Publié le 07/22/06 à 04:02
Made in USA, manufactured in 1971 in Brooklyn, Chicago 1978. Several microphones setup, mine in this case has nothing to do with that illustrates this opinion ...!!!! To my knowledge the Roc Jet Bigsby never possd of ...???!!! but a bridge Adjustamatic ... So, 22 + boxes a zero-fret. Two microphones (strips) Super Tron. A master volume + 2 vol and 2 tone. Mahogany two parties (open book) with key in bne (the luxury), repre-Key Thumb Nail (personal, love ...). Beautiful jumbo frets with binding handle. )) Access in acute is neither good nor bad ... the body of the guitar is carved from a single block of mahogany (low density my opinion). By tapping with the fingers over there are clearly hollow under the table relates Saddle ... Mouchet or flame or ...!!!! the Saddle ... / / / / 3.100 kg with the strings ...!!! Perfect both the ergo is seated upright type Gibson LP, but I'm sure had the dj qu'vous comment ...!!! For sound, well, c "pool" ... one branch and we play ... C immediately R'n'R ... the sound is the GRETSCH!! First a 'tite range steeply just to assess the handle, and then derrire a furious desire to return to the Chuck Berry, Johnny Thunder, of Canned Heat's R'n'R ...!!! Anyway !

Perfect, as I have described dj for the R'n'R, Rockabilly, Country, Jazz I do not know too much, j'dirais plutt not ... Amp with a majestic lamp, the Super Tron are the microphones with the highest output at Gretsch. So no worries, with a gain of spit ... the sound is clear plutt round and fat, as opposed to a simple Fender ... plutt type P-90 ... All the sounds are excellent on this guitar, although Defines no blurring or flutter.

I possde this guitar recently, just one short year. It has never been a remanufacturing by Gretsch. The translucent red lacquer cellulose, it is beautifully ... color plutt rare, black mercedes is it common in this trs MODEL.
I play the guitar for 25 years, I possde over fifteen guitar ... (Gibson LP Custom, SG Custom, LP Deluxe Start ''68, Start' U.S. RI '57, ''65 Stang, Gretsch 6120, Steinberger, ect ...).
Um, quality price ratio .... Ben I do not know too much ... c c'qu'j'sais but it is time to buy Solid Body Gretsch home before prices will soar!!
This guitar is indispensable to me now, I will be very unhappy without ...!!!

[/ url] http://www.vintageandrareguitars.com/index.cfm?method=site.product&product_id=2867" rel="ugc noopener" target="_blank"> http://blogs.aol.fr/freevibration/GretschRocJet71

This round vaguely remember one of my Custon LP, a touch soft, quiet or even "soothing" ... I know what the terms are not usually met to discuss a fretboard, but as a. .. c ;-))) Access in acute is neither good nor bad ... the body of the guitar is carved from a single block of mahogany (low density my opinion). By tapping with the fingers over there are clearly hollow under the table relates Saddle ... Mouchet or flame or ...!!!! the Saddle ... / / / / 3.100 kg with the strings ...!!! Perfect both the ergo is seated upright type Gibson LP, but I'm sure had the dj qu'vous comment ...!!! For sound, well, c "pool" ... one branch and we play ... C immediately R'n'R ... the sound is the GRETSCH!! First a 'tite range steeply just to assess the handle, and then derrire a furious desire to return to the Chuck Berry, Johnny Thunder, of Canned Heat's R'n'R ...!!! Anyway !

This guitar is indispensable to me now, I will be very unhappy without ...!!!