Hohner The Flame
DidYORBA DidYORBA
Publié le 04/29/07 à 05:30
Guitar Made in Asia
22 frets 2 micros simple, double 1micro
Floyd type bridge (Fender Start ')
1 volume, 1 tone, 5 position selector
Channel thicker than the stratum '(Mi way with Gibson)

The handle is nice
However, it shits in the nut (see below)
Access to acute is not terrible
Ergonomically correct
Extremely simple handling (electronic)
The mechanical and maintenance agreement is remarkable, which "reveals" a good violin (it's still the most important!)

This guitar is fitted as rather cut to the clear sound even crunch
I played with a tube amp tubes HK 50
The sound is Fender oriented (and less well anyway ...) with simple microphones
I love the clean sounds or crunch for rock and roll!
If you change the pickups, I think she can become a very good guitar
(I'm already dreaming of the ride with two microphones stratum 'in a simple and Duncan 59 double!)

I have scratched this recently (about 3 days)
I like the grip, which I hate, it's very simple: it has a major design flaw in the saddle, it has a very bad habit of "let go" a rope in the middle of the slot when making a bend, this is easily repaired if it is a bit handy, but it's very annoying because it completely Disagree guitar, I think editing a tip about it about it soon ...
I already have a standart Lag Roxanne and I've tried all kinds of Fender, Gibson and others.
The quality / price ratio, having bought € 170 is perfect except the big problem of nut.
It's true that it does not look (the sunburst, in my opinion is a disaster, I can repaint it in full burgundy)
In short, a good violin for a cheap scratching a good basis for customization