Hufschmid Guitars H6E
Neilsonjr Neilsonjr

« Hufschmid Tantalum Guitar...Playing Perfection!!! »

Published on 02/01/20 at 06:05
Audience: Anyone
I received my Hufschmid Tantalum model guitar a few weeks ago, and I could not be more happy!!

The workmanship on this guitar is the finest I have ever seen. The guitar is beautiful to look at, and has an amazing feel to it when it is played. All the materials used to create this guitar are the finest available: highest quality wood, frets, fretboards, everything is the absolute best. The shape of the neck was even customized to the shape of my hand. All the finishes on the guitar are perfect...the guitar is flawless.

The sound and playability of the guitar is equally impressive. The ‘glowbucker” pickups on this guitar are custom made, and they sound great!! The cleans are pristine, the overdrive sounds are rich and full. I play a variety of music styles; from “softer style rock” to classic rock to harder rock. The guitar handles all of it perfectly. I also use a variety of amplifiers; both tube and solid state. The guitar sounds amazing through any type of amp. It also takes pedals very well. I have also found that the guitar seems to have almost an endless amount of sustain. I have never experienced a guitar like that. It is a result of the high quality of the workmanship and materials used to make the guitar.

The guitar plays like butter. The action is the best I have ever played. Access to the higher frets is excellent. The shape and thickness of the neck are just right. The guitar weighs in at a little over 7 pounds...a perfect weight for a gigging musician.

I have been playing guitar for over 45 years, and I have owned them all; Gibsons, Fenders, Carvins, Guilds, etc. No guitar I have ever owned is even in the same category as this guitar. Not even close. Patrick Hufschmid is an artist. The care and skill he put into creating this guitar is something you will never find in a mass produced instrument. If you are looking for a once in a lifetime instrument, for a guitar like no other you have ever played, than this is what you want. Do not hesitate in ordering a Hufschmid guitar. You will not regret it.

Images linked to this review