Italia Guitars Mondial Sportster
# Maple neck
# Grover
# Rosewood fingerboard
# Graphite nut
# 2 micros WVC (wilkinson humbuckers)
# 2 with a micro piezo tone settings
# 2 separate outputs
# Easel Wilkinson

Adjustment pots
1 volume for Humbuckers, one volume for the piezo, a tone for the humbuckers, 2 tone for the piezo

Set neck

The special feature of this guitar is to have two separate jack inputs, one for the electrical part, and one for the piezo, which allows you to play simultaneously on two amps or switch with a ABBox, and so to have a sound electrical and / or electro-acoustic sound ...

This guitar is a great slaughter, the handle is very easy to play, a wider neck Ibanez, but not too wide, his only fault is its weight, it is very heavy, say, that after 3 or 4 hours earlier, it was the left shoulder begins to tire, but nothing serious, it was motivated to get back to sport!
Access to acute is correct (as LP).

Settings (for the electrical part) are sipmlifiés in the extreme (one tone and one volume), but the sound of the guitar is basic good enough (if not excellent) to avoid galleys. the mesh adjustment for me being 'very bottom' ... I saw the final rule rather on my amp ...

The acoustic part (piezo) is quite impressive for a solid body, the output is powerful enough and settings can have different grains, but since I mainly play electric, I have tested too po ...

Okay, so here we attack the bulk of the subject, this guitar has a sound monstrous! The humbuckers are overpowered and have an excellent definition.

In the clear:

On the neck pickup sound is rich, warm and velvety, full of harmonics, it allows you to type in jazz, post-rock or blues with a lot of happiness

On the bridge pickup is very sharp, very quickly you come to a natural crunch of thunder as long we play on a good tube amp (I play on Engl Screamer 50, first version) perfect for everything that is old school rock n 'roll!

In saturation:

On the bridge pickup, it fucks everything! Super grain, terrible power, it sounds like a good old Les Paul family, perfect for kicking the big greasy rock n'roll, hardcore No Means No way or the wildest garage punk. Basically it explodes in your fingers while remaining super accurate and controllable.

On the neck pickup, I am not a fan, it gives a quick spray a little deaf but can be useful to make big noise in the dirty Melvins ... with just a slight overdrive, we obtain usable and interesting sounds that keep one hand dirty and hot.

Electro acoustic

I found it quite impressive for a solid body is crystalline while keeping very good bass, but my amp is very typical electric, it is not particularly suited to this type of amplification ...

I have this lovely gem in a month, and I am not tired at all: D plus, it looks great vintage makes class really hyper on stage, it is quite versatile for € 775 I think the finish is top and has nothing to envy to mid-range models from Fender or Gibson, who at equivalent level of cost well from 400 to 500 € more. For me, it is the level of a Les Paul Standard ...

The richness of sound and the potential of the dual output (electric / acoustic) make it a worthwhile investment and, allowing for a much wider range of use ...

The only regret is his weight a little too complex, but is it really a default against all the qualities of the beast?