Keiper eg146
junglerat junglerat
Publié le 09/15/06 à 14:50
Guitar made in china for APRS far as I know. View on ebay, it looks challenged me!
Boxes of natural wood finished oil. One humbucker and two serious singlecoils (mdium and acute).
Bridge Floyd Rose licensed in good order. Bolt rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets Access in excellent treble. A 5-way switch, one volume knob and a button Tone quipent all.
Impressdion gnrale excellent. Quite small, good sustain, not too late round pais, frets that provide good Chelone rglages with an accuracy of Floyd flawless tuner korg support!)

Trs enjoyable round, but with an unvarnished gliss trs doux.Sur the 24 cases, the ACCS is totally DGIG until the 17! Not bad, especially since others are not inaccessible, but the go!
Gnral good balance while standing or sitting. Not too heavy (3.6 kg), it does not take on the strap.
The clear sound (50 lamps on a stal w) is clear, without grsillements inopportuns.Le slecteur 5 positions combined with volume and tone SETTING THE offers a wide range trs.
In the saturated (Yamaha 100 combo w with digitech grunge), we can really get almost what you might want toput! I've had three months and I have not finished exploring it!

I use mainly hard rock rhythm guitar style ACDC.Avec my stal 50w lamp and a digitech grunge, I can get a good big sound fat. Solo on my yamaha 100w, I think the only limits are mine! With me, I like, but I have a friend who tries, wouahh ... Van Halen, Mark Knopfler, Billy Gibbons, Gary Moore, Frank Marino (I love), anything is possible if the fingers after!

I use it for three months, that happiness! Look fabulous, feel enjoyable, versatile sound!
I try to find default, it must be!
If, when the same Signel ct a little cheap of hardware hatches Access in back, it was soon rounding the head is dplaisant, of especially as a Floyd Rose, ca RULES is not without putting hands into the guts of the bte!
In quibble, I'd say the pickups are improvable!

Bought on ebay for 70, I find carrment gniale! I bought a lot of guitars, "claws" Fender, Epiphone, and cheap too, Oakland, Warrior, etc ...
I really never seen such a report qualitprix: fabulous! At 10 times its price, it would not compare flight beautiful amricaines other.
A minimum of tuning (strings, screws, microphones) would make it a gem!
If c'tait again,, not only I would do, but I did with dj 5 other models of this brand on ebay!! The lower the Electroacoustic type ovation, to the 115 LP copy or fawn gibson ES335, everything is perfect.