LTD F-50
LTD F-50

Other Shape Guitar from LTD belonging to the Standard F series.

FlOo134 FlOo134

«  My first guitar ... »

Published on 01/11/13 at 06:27
I do not know anything about its characteristics ... Long I forgot! 2 mic humbucker, a handle with 3 position switch frets fragile knob one volume and one knob ...

The access to acute (24) frets rather easy weight is well balanced, but the ergo shape farts ... But hurts the thigh if you have too big hams!
Easily obtained a good sound. :)

it suited my style of music ... Adolescence! : P

Now I'm more blues / rock. It is still nice in this style when I play songs very powerful and not too plump.

J ela plays a 30Xcube or direct plugged into my guitar rig with quadcapture. No problem, sounds pretty neat!
I hate her too fat ... I like the acute mounted in this scratch!

for a start, it's really a good drip pan, I had the time to deal with and move on! But now ...

Powa blues with an old aai 80s mic ibanez humbucker and G69 types
The value for money was not disappointed.

I would do this choice not because of my style of music has changed. But otherwise, it's good stuff for good metalheads!