Switch Guitars Wild-I
Switch Guitars Wild-I
Anonymous
Published on 02/10/06 at 05:17
Guitar made in Korea it seems to me (at least in Asia) and Designed by one of the luthiers of Fender.

22 frets, one humbucker Switch Red Hot.

Fixed bridge.

Switch 2 positions, 1 volume knob and one Tone.

Channel neck-thru-body (body and neck are one) in Contents composite called "Vibracell" with rosewood fingerboard. The stem of the handle is flexible in two directions (unlike many guitar which stem from bending in one direction) to an optimal rglage the handle. This is the same composition as that Team New Fender. The "Vibracell" is a matriau rvolutionnaire Submitted to the qualities of a wood "IDAL" which the fibrous structure (fibers and empty), the density and weight are consistent. Rve become a Ralite made in one of PICE "VIBRACELL" and equipped with advanced technology, the SWITCH HOLD MEETINGS GUITARS all the desirable qualities for guitarist:
Soliditbr /> Lgretbr /> Maniabilitbr /> Sustain

Channel trs comfortable (one touch rosewood), very easy to play, fine and quite fast thanks to Vibracell.
Access in acute very easy.
The Vibracell makes this guitar a vritable lightweight compared to other traditional guitars, I am always shocked when I played with other guitars by their weight. To play it standing because of its gnial lgret before I had a Charvel I dtruisais back each time. This is a guitar perfectly balance, its small head does not tilt the guitar. Same sitting, the use is easy. The strings are so low to get a good sound is not difficult and the agreements / bars are quite easily thanks to the handle end.

Nickel play the big mtal style and rock, trs bridge pickup is powerful. Suitable for other styles, too, is a versatile guitar is also for that I had bought. There is a sound tural Difference between the two positions of the microphone making it possible to find plenty of fiddling with the amp sounds.
Distortion in the bridge pickup is hot trs, nickel to play the nag in muting or rhythm, the neck pickup is prfrable to rock but the distortion diffrnce aps is obvious. In Clean, the bridge pickup tends to saturate when you scratch a little more strings (only with my Zoom 505II effects pedals), but for arpges ... has given a round hot super enjoyable, the neck pickup is better in the clean sound is terrible.

I have since June 2004 and I will not chang she was fully satisfied!
What I like most is its sound for the mtal (Jackson better than the € 300 for a friend), the sustain and the neck. What I like least is the head that I find too small compared to the rest and that is not super Aesthetics (black is right even much better than green ) but hey j'men crazy!
I tried an Ibanez GIO € 250 but the sound seemed a bit feeble 'em, I prfr the Switch!
The report qualitprix is ​​great, € 280 as a scratch a, a does. I would do the choice is clear!