WSL Guitars White Line
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Handle al in Saddle
- Rosewood 24 frets
- 2 humbucker pickups
- Split PUSH / PULL....Bieeennnnn !!!!!
- Grover
- Pitch: 25.5
- Tune-o-matic
- String through-

Trs good finish. At this price (450) is INESPRE!

The handle is a bit too round I got. It is more like a Les Paul than a Start.
Personally, I handle a typical strat prfre such as the Eagle of WSL (between the plate and an Ibanez neck of a Les Paul lumberjack).
CHAC is the acute Royal facilitated by the heel ergonomic handle that (the recall) is al. On a guitar of this price is not common! For cons, the action is a little high from the factory. At the junction of neck / body, the strings are too high. Prvoir be a small toy rglage before.
The guitar is relatively lgre. The table is quite Saddle feeding.
THE indniable more, the split of microphones that effectively s'avre trs. Especially since every little micro indpendament be split from its collgue, allowing up to 8 configs Different. Given good!
A micro volume SETTING THE SETTING THE Tone and for all. A slecteur three positions (neck / sleeve-Chvelat / Bridge) ... classic! effective!
I put 8 in the handle, but it's got a question!

EDIT: the new MODELS WhiteLine have to handle more strat typ. It's a real rgal! Now and then the back is white too!
Finally, I put 10

Premire feel empty sustain trs is good. Branch is even more empty! Ct style, this guitar sweeps off .... matre his word is versatility! Pop, Blues, Rock, Mtal ... everything is pass!
The split pickups has a lot to is empty!
I tried this guitar on a small combo ENGL lamp. It's not my favorite amp, but the sound is l. I not hide my pleasure!
The neck pickup has a double and a hot round ... I really apprci. Saturation with a small amp, we'll quickly enchantment riffs Brothers In Arms and the fact trs well. In simple, micro tonnament sounds good. It's clear and well slap. It's not a true Start ... but then again, considering the price is excellent carrment.
The micro aige is not bad either, although I think it lacks a little DEFINITIONS. In duplicate on the Distortion channel sends seriousness, but the sound a little bit messy parat. Clearly, he is doing quite well.
I think if I achte I prvoirai change the bridge pickup. But I think I have a dsquilibre from the neck pickup ... STUDY!

I only tried in the store. But it impressed me. This is a guitar trs cohrente and versatile, and this price ... it is a great opportunity.
WSL new range due out in March 2007 ... I'll wait a bit to see what we offer ... but I think more and more in srieusement acqurir one.