Yamaha AES920
Yamaha AES920

Other Shape Guitar from Yamaha belonging to the AES series.

philou27 philou27

«  Wonderful »

Publié le 03/31/09 à 10:57
Manufacture: Japan
al neck rosewood fingerboard, 22 frets (comfort guaranteed)
Micro: 2 Seymour Duncan 59 humbucker
Bridge: fixed ropes through-AES
Two volumes a tone slecteur 3 positions

As mentioned above, handle very pleasing,
The guitar is heavy, but very good balance, it feels upscale.
Sound is produced remarkably easy, very specific on the knobs.

Ah! the SON, I have a classic 30 amps all lamps, remarkable!
The guitar suits me perfectly. In all styles of music it is perfect.
But where it excels is the blue-rock, and jazz.

Soon, I use it for two years.
The violin is superb, irreproachable finish.
levels of sound quality, and manufacturing, it is well worth the Gibson LP's standarts
that they are worth twice the price.
all who have seen and heard, are surprised by the sound, even those who use Gibson LP's home.
I love this guitar too, I wanted a Gibson LP Standard, I have even means, but after you compare the two, no contest, given the price of AES ... well with the difference
I buy an economy for all amps lamps and a beautiful multi-effects.

Soon, more ... APRS 5 years, still in love with this guitar, it aged very well, I play 2 hours a day, several concerts ... an excellent guitar.