Arturia Syndrums Vol.1 for Spark
Arturia announces the release of a free expansion pack for Spark, its creative drum machine.
The Syndrums Vol. 1 includes 4 drum synthesizers exploiting TAE modules.
“Syndrums vol.1” includes 4 virtual analog kits :
- Phatwerk: Phatwerk is a kit built upon the structure of a modular drum synthesizer: Every parameter from waveshape to noise and filter sweep is accessible to help you shape fat bass drums, punchy snares, smooth hi hats... Phatwerk also integrates 5 different melodic synthesizers which are tweakable.
- Micromatix: Micromatix is a minimal sounding beatbox of soviet inspiration that fits the Minimal and IDM genres. Percussions are blended with toms and synths, bringing a retrofuturistic feel for raw analog drums and sci-fi effects.
- Pulsator: Pulsator is a hybrid drum machine designed to deliver in-your-face dynamics. It uses sampled pulse waves to generate acoustic-styled attacks, and processes them through virtual analog modules to beef the signal up. It is suited for modern Hip Hop or Electro productions.
- Dirty-909: A TR-909 analog emulation with an agressive tone and audio pressure.
This expansion pack is free for all registered owners of the Ar turia Spark.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Soundiron Mars Epic Male Slavonic & Latin Choir Soundiron released their new Mars Epic Male Choir library, featuring a 30-voice male chorus + 3 soloists, singing in both Slavonic (Russian) and Latin, as well as a range of standard vowels and syllables, in various flavors and dynamics.
- algoriddim djay David Guetta Edition algoriddim and EMI Music announced their djay – David Guetta Edition app for iPhone and iPod touch, featuring material from DJ, music producer and artist David Guetta, is now available on the App Store.
- HG Fortune Releases ScapesWizard 2 ScapesWizard 2 is a machine for soundscapes with different control concepts by triggering different samples assigned to keys via keyboard, or using Lazy Sequencer to play the sets in sequence, or at random with varying intervals of step lengths.