QESounds Sample Libraries v2
Version 2 updates all libraries to script and functional parity with the just released AR3Fx.
Changes in Version 2 include:
- Updated convolution mechanism with 50 IRs that are more easily placed in Kontakt's folder structure (no more hunting for a Kontakt version specific presets folder)
- Centralized Samples folder that fixes a problem in which there could be a problem with Kontakt finding the samples
- Common script for all libraries
- Simpler installation procedure
- Improved archival method for smaller downloads and one step un-archive procedure. All libraries (except QES Bowed Cymbals Pro) have been updated on the site and are available for purchase.
QES Bowed Cymbals Pro Version 2 will be available in September 2010.
Previous customers are eligible for a free upgrade to Version 2. You can contact QESounds at www.qesounds.com/contact.htm and request upgrade links. The free upgrade offer expires on September 30, 2010.
Kontakt is a copyrighted program from Native Instruments GmbH.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.