Soundscan 05-Explosive Jungle
Soundscan 05-Explosive Jungle
Bass Contact Bass Contact
Published on 05/03/05 at 08:36
257mo-sampler (loop + sample of each sound) to wav, aiff of the CDA, sample CBD but ditto on the akai format.
-Loops yes ... but then pass-by in a sound-forge is you will see that none is "loopquot; redcoup correctly so you have to loop every time (I is not c lazy but considering the price of the CD manufacturer should have done his job all the way ...) there are the bass sounds, rhythms and samples in pads that are one-shot to make his own samples ... dja has become the most intrssant.

Sounds means the quality right.
Varis enough but no more
agree if my music ... yes ... for samples of instruments and loops his own cre ... although ... For my part, but then the loops included in the cd are crap and I do not use.
> Jungle explosive> yes but then just the name ...

I am thinking of buying a cd with loops of quality but the fact that they are evil "lopes" is really the foutage Geul.
sounds are okay but nothing special so the ratio is really low especially qualitprix it sells 38euros (for my part I bought a particular Af not the price but if I had nine I'll be able to failed ...)
in retrospect this was dception on SoundScan cd (because believe they are to me are all the same invoice)
I do not buy this product brand and I will turn towards more pro (but also more CHRE ela is something else)
to conclude I would say put a little more money in a product can be a much better choice
I will not make the same mistake twice ...