brunoarts brunoarts
Publié le 07/07/07 à 23:45
Value For Money : Correct
Spanish acoustic guitar manufacturing, solid cedar top, mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard, fine finish, matt varnish. You will find the beautiful for the very reasonable price of around 600 euros (4000 Fr).
It is thus necessarily a Spanish guitar has warm blood, warm sound eh! Fitted with D'Addario phosphor bronze strings EJ16 pulling light (012 - 016 - 024-032 - 042 - 053) it sends ... no need to amplify it, really it's safe, good sustain and nice curves at both hip, it's a Jumbo, and in terms of sound.

It has one of the most enjoyable rounds I've had in hand. Access to acute is that of a guitar without a cutaway not particularly easy but it is not acute in this site's best record, then I ask and I took my western Takamine cutaway. Ergonomics, ergonomics, how to talk about usability when it was not all the same size, same arm lengths, etc., etc ...
If I speak for myself, yes it has good ergonomics, obviously or I will not get it bought!
The sound not bother him, he is there in the first pinch of rope ...

It suits my style since I always played with it that I composed for her, is not it. I made up for Taka or the Seagull I do not make him sing!

I bought seven years ago. I tried moult guitar before I went, it took me a week, but I always came back to it, in itself that characterizes it, its timbre, the amplitude of the sound, etc ... I do not yet found better today. However I am not every day either with my favorite seller, so she probably small and big sisters somewhere in a given household gods of the voice as well or better. At least that's not a hope?