« UNIQUE »Published on 11/07/13 at 08:35
Harmonic enhancer, de-esser, modifier stereo space ....
This is a superb analogue machine, metal rack, black, 19 "2 units, very, very good.
The connectors are located on the rear panel, are very solid metal:
- Twice in / out XLR (left / right) for each channel with a phase reverse switch named "PHASE" two positions 0 ° and 180 °.
Only the power socket (220V - 50/60 Hz), for a classic "chocolate" cable and slot fuse (0.2 amps) are plastic, but it's solid as air.
In front are: left, below the brand name and the device, switch ignition on / off, called power.
Then two identical rectangles, corresponding to both left and right channels, however, by counting up the color of the knobs: Red / Yellow and left / right.
Each channel includes in total: five knobs, three switches and two saw-mêtre led.
- A linear IMPUT GAIN knob graduated:-infinity, -10, 0, 10, 20 db. with red PEAK LED
- A linear graduated knob BALANCE: DIRECT EFFECT 5,4,3,2,1,0,1,2,3,4,5 (DRY / WET)
- A linear graduated knob OUTPUT GAIN:-infinity, -20, -10, 0, 10 db. with red PEAK LED
above, a saw-mêtre led (10) "dbm LEVEL" graduated -18, -15, -12, -9, -6, -3.0, 3, 6, 9
- A knob detent notches 10 RELIEF SLOPE graduate and decorated with two switches:
- A two-position switch MODE: De-esser only (red LED) and De-SedSS relief (green LED)
- And a three-position switch METER: INPUT (red LED), RELIEF (yellow LED) OUTPUT (green LED)
and finally the de-esser with:
- A linear graduated knob THRESHOLD: + infinity, 0, -10, -20, -30 dBm.
- A two-position switch: ON (for voice) and ABSOLUTE (for music)
- A saw-scaled mêtre sibilance REDUCTION-12rouge, 9jaune, 6jaune, 3jaune, 0vert in db
I do not have the manual but there is really no need for a knob = one function and what kind of effect is tamed by ear (personal opinion).
The knobs and switches are very good so they have good resistance and have absolutely no game
It is a real pleasure to use this machine.
What can I say, it's just magical!
Needless to say with the hardware built by Publison, the distortion and the breath is virtually nonexistent. (Provided that there goes a good signal obviously ....)
If you find that your wife has her pan when she sings.
This is not my case, I prefer to specify if it is interested in my opinion (you little dream ...)
This machine will solve this problem! ...
And as stated "deburel" in his opinion, the fullmost wonders on the guitar or flutes, harps ...
And I am far from having discovered its potential.
I did that recently and therefore have not tried a lot of things, but the little time I have spent over enchanted me!
I am not aware of a similar machine at Fullmost.
I find it a bit of Orban 222A in the size of the stereo space and no other machine in the harmonic terrain.
The Fullmost is really unique and I think we can realize that in trying.
I bought my copy Publison directly, and I do it again with your eyes closed.
They are great people, very nice.
The equipment they manufacture and best quality and most importantly, it is a human enterprise, as Studer was in his time.
I paid € 700 a new machine rather sought on occasion and is no longer manufactured today. I think it's more honest.
And to specify that each machine out of their workshop, the subject of a full review just before the sale (for occasions like new!), And when you arrive to take delivery, it is connected, ready or efficiently packed if requested. While some brands have the luxury today!