Fender Cyber-Twin Combo
Fender Cyber-Twin Combo

Modelling Combo Guitar Amp from Fender belonging to the Cyber series.

doha1696 doha1696
Publié le 01/11/08 à 09:39
No fuss, I think you know the bird ... Simply put, this is an amp "Fender" ... A good ...? A sort of thing a little hybrid modeling with a multi-effects preamp and a programmable integrated. There must be a lamp inside (so we can see clearer without doubt ...). The features are posted on the site of Fender so I do not dwell more ...

Usage is very simple, the manual is barely needed to practice with a multi-effects and programming of all kinds. Even for basic scratch (like hair and tattooed) it should not pose any real problems (but at the same time, it is a basic scratch hairy and tattooed buy this kind of thing ...).
Well ... For my part I never managed to use the effects loop for external re-enter my G Major and Hush my usual ... I assumed it was a technical problem because the machine was a used equipment that I also quickly returned to its owner ...
The factory sounds are as we imagine them, meaning "plant"! There is a bit of everything, but especially anything in fact ... I mean, you can always settle for less if he wants to make quick but do not expect to shine while the originality of sound is obtained, which may be the goal of those who buy it ... elsewhere.

At low volume (eg store test ...) the sound can be quite flattering. It gets even fairly well defined and saturation effects suggest that we are in the right ... The name of the original user or supposed to be displayed on the screen of 0.5 inches microscopic but you really have imagination ... Arrived at home (or repeat ...) when the sound goes, is another matter, it spoils fairly seriously ... The effects are pitiful, the delay is especially sticky hyper, reverb are the laugh and the rest is in the same lineage. HPH saturate very quickly (even without raising the volume to its limits), it is very far from his Fender lamps that you love the name "Twin" is miles away from what you know ...
There are a bunch of hacks effects eccentric totally unnecessary (except in cases of very deep mental disorder, no doubt) like "intergallactique her" as if he had absolutely multiply the kinds of effects incorporated to climb up to those who do it ...

If your keyboard playing on Farfisa and your singer is called Jerome, here you go, you will not go alone for a fool! " If you like the effects, sure you will file one with this contraption, but it will not necessarily one you think ... on the other hand, if you intend to repeat with Peter Gabriel, go ahead with a mask, so you do not be recognized ...
Come on, let's stay serious, quietly forget this slippage, Fender was still producing stuff seriously, in ancient times it is true but ... And for the price, whatever you like, but a "real" amp (tube or even without such ...) + a true digital multi-effects (even basic) type G Major will give you ten times and Perhaps much less.
I hope I have offended anyone with this criticism a bit harsh but I was so disappointed ...

To forget so!