Agrandir
Line 6 Flextone II Head
rains_en rains_en
Publié le 02/05/09 à 19:16
This valvestate head is pretty great. It has 300 watts handling power. The head has 4, 8, and 16 ohm output options, left and right. It has several amp models to choose from, but the signature line 6 effects sound the best to me. It has xlr outs on the back which include a D.I. out which makes Live sound much more tolerable.

It is a pretty simple set up, really. All you have to do is tune to the desired setting. Line 6 sounds amazing to deaf people. Of course, I would really like to have a footswitch with it. Im not sure if they typically come with them or not, but I woudl really make this amp perform better. This head is for anyone who is ready for big sound and good quality.

There are so many amp modeling choices, it can fit any style of music. I have played several guitars on it: a dime v, a roland fender strat, a cyclone, etc. Each have their own sound of course, but the effects are always the same, pristine. I like to run my MusicMan S.U.B. through it as well. My favorite sounds are the chorus effects and I really appreciate the fact that it combines effects like delay chorus and gain chorus.

I've had this head for about 3 years and I still havent figured out everything it's capable of. This is mostly because I find something I like and just play for hours on end. I tried a few other brands before this one, I looked at the behrenger v-ampire which had similar effects but the the line 6 was much clearer and it had more effects. It has user presets just the same as the v-ampire. I love that the tap sensor on the head is automated and it dials in your tempo as you play. I think it was well worth the price, and it makes me want to buy a Line 6 guitar because it would probably be the best match for the head. I will report on that when I find out.