Sensomusic launches Usine Hollyhock II DAW
Sensomusic has released the new version of its Usine Hollyhock DAW, available in two editions, both with a special price for a limited time.
Main new features in Usine Hollyhock II:
- Support for video and DMX/Art-net for lighting
- New timeline grid
- New automation record
- New GUI
- More than 50 new modules, including a Grain-Sampler and MIDI Sampler
- Support for 3D and Leap V2
- Support for SMPTE, MIDI Timecode (MTC) and Linear Timecode protocoles
- OSC Learn for all the controls
- New library
- Support for 64 channels for each audio module
- 128 audio inputs and outputs
- Optimized engine
- New open source SDK
- More than 500 improvements
This new version of Usine Hollyhock is available in two editions, both can be purchased with about 50 % discount for a limited time. New purchasers will pay 69 € instead of 199 € for the Pro version and 249 € instead of 449 € for the Addict version. The latter offer lifetime updated, direct e-mail support, access to all beta/preview versions as well as the Sensomusic private forum. You can also download a trial version from www.sensomusic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- EZdrummer updated to v2.1 Toontrack released version 2.1 for its EZdrummer virtual drums, with a long-awaited feature.
- HoRNet BSharry Side Chainer compressor HoRNet partnered once again with BSharry to design a plug-in that can automatically generate a “pumping” effect.
- Toontrack Hip-Hop Grooves MIDI library Following the EZX drum library, Toontrack releases the MIDI groove collection dedicated to the Hip-Hop genre for EZdrummer and Superior Drummer 2.