XT Software Updates energyXT Beta
XT Software has released a new beta version of energyXT (v2.5.1 beta) for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Export audio using multiple audio outs in project could crash, now fixed.
- Scrollbars in modular view would reset wen changing view, now fixed and scroll pos is also saved.
- Will now load aif files in drum sampler and synthesizer.
- Added workaround for lame on mac, will now support having lame in energyXT folder.
- Click close main button on mac would prompt for save changes twice, now fixed.
- Song pos wasn't restored after render, now fixed.
- Undo text with audio process reverse and fade in/out was wrong, now fixed.
- You can now drag & drop .xt files into energyXT to open projects.
- Upgrading VST plugin's where new version having more inputs and/or outputs than old version could lead to crash on older projects, now fixed.
More info at www.energy-xt.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Vir2 World Impact: Global Percussion Vir2 has announced the World Impact: Global Percussion Kontakt Player-based virtual instrument.
- Vir2 Releases BLUE: Jazz Drums Vir2 Instruments has announced a new Kontakt Player-based virtual instruments: BLUE: Jazz Drums.
- Puremagnetik Microtron Tape 1 Library Microtron Tape 1 contains a recorded Brass, 8 Voice Choir and String Section library.