Phase Linear 300

« Phase Linear model 300 series two, Collector. »

Published on 08/02/20 at 22:20
Value For Money : Correct
Audience: Advanced Users
I bought my first PL300 in 1981 while stationed overseas in the USAF. Still have it 40 yrs later with one re condition last year. I have another I bought of E-Bay in excellent physical shape but sent it off too for recondition & up date. They both are 120WPC With .003THD. I have them bi-amp into a pair of Polk RtiA9 tower floor speakers. The music the amps push is clear live like. I like almost everything about them other they could use a external power switch. I have third one also that someone rode hard. I keep it on the shelf for parts as needed. I would recommend this amp for anyone wanting to get into High-Fi.

Images linked to this review

• photo