112db Releases Redline Monitor
112dB has announced that Redline Monitor, a near-field monitor simulation for headphones, is now available in RTAS/VST/AU format for Windows and Mac OS X at the introductory price of €69/$69.
Redline Monitor is a listening, mixing, and mastering tool. It replaces the extreme stereo separation characteristic for headphones with the detailed stereo image of near-field monitor speakers, turning headphones into a portable uniform listening environment.
- True stereo soundstage with adjustable left/right speaker position from 30° to 90°.
- Transparent sound with flat frequency response (±0.1dB for the entire 10Hz–22kHz range).
- Separately adjustable phantom-center level from 0dB to -3dB for optimal speaker matching.
- Distance control from 0m to 2m to simulate placement of near-field monitors in room.
- Auxiliary left/right solo and phase invert controls for critical listening.
- Output switchable to mono for mono-compatibility checking.
- Support for samplerates up to 384kHz.
- Flexible MIDI learn system.
Pricing & Availability:
Redline Monitor is available immediately in RTAS/VST/AU format for Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and up.
The introductory price of €69 (Europe) / $69 (worldwide) is valid through April 21, after which the regular price becomes €99/$99.
An unrestricted 60-day evaluation version is available.
For more info, check out www.112db.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Vacuumsound Releases RIAA v1 For Mac Vacuumsound has released the Mac OS X VST version of the freebie RIAA phono equalization plug-in.
- EastWest Play & Voices of Passion Update EastWest has updated version 1.x of its Play Software for Windows and Mac OS X to v1.1.13. Quantum Leap Voices of Passion has also been updated, to v1.0.5.
- Bismark bs-16 Updated to v4.0.2 Bismark has updated its SoundFont Player range, bs-0, bs-1 and bs-16, to v4.0.2.