G-Sonique Monitor MSX5
G-Sonique have released their take on headphone monitoring system software, called MSX5.
- Monitors angle – this feature simulates angle of rotation of studio monitors/speakers towards your head/ears. In professional recording/mixing studios speakers are usually rotated 15 – 25 degrees.
- Monitors distance – this feature simulates distance of monitors in room from your head/ears.
- Center balance – by this knob you can attenuate level of phantom center to hear wider stereo signal
- Main volume – control output volume of all system
Get it just for 38,- Eur - time limited introduction price.
For more information, check out this link: Monitor MSX5 - Headphone monitoring system / VST plug-in / MIX ON HEADPHONES
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sound Magic Neo Transient Neo Transient is described as a new concept for level independent dynamic processing.
- Sibelius First Avid announced the release of Sibelius First for aspiring composers, songwriters, arrangers and students.
- SmithsonMartin New Retail Pricing Structure SmithsonMartin has announced significant price reductions to its entire product line.