< Tous les avis Klotz KIK Instrument Cable
Klotz KIK Instrument Cable
Ju13090 Ju13090

«  13 years and still alive! »

Published on 01/04/13 at 04:02
I've had 13 years, it had cost me between 60 and 80 francs.
Certainly when you move or bend it means some noise in the amp, it is not really "low microphonic", a little less clarity than current jack plug with gold.
Definition slightly worse.
Basically it does not equal a jack plug with gold planet waves.
But it still works very well, and most importantly, to 13 years and it has never broken or has never been repaired!
And that's hard when you know that its records are in soft plastic!
The quality of sound transmission is indeed slightly worse than some current jack but it is minimal.
Anyway KLOTZ this jack is still alive and running very well.
And even if I cracked a Planet Wave circuit breaker jack plug gold is because I had not bought in 13 years.
It allowed me to make a comparison and see that Planet Waves is still well above force accumulate extras in all areas.

To see if it will always be in 13 years.

I put 8 because it is indestructible.

I would put rather a 7 level sound. It captures a lot of noise.