Contest SCN-800 HQI
Contest SCN-800 HQI
djhkl djhkl

«  Well for small mobile disco »

Publié le 06/07/10 à 04:41
* For how long have you been using it?

It's been good 5 years that I use, but the power light (HQI150) does not satisfy me more ...

* What thing do you like most/least about it?

I love the colors, gobos, speed and accuracy of the mirror. The machine is not too noisy which is appreciable. The strobe effect is correct.

Too bad there is no dimmer and gobos are not interchangeable, but for the price, you can not complain.
Too bad they stopped the production of a finished product as well.
The only problem is the 150 HQI a notable lack of power light ...
Prefer SCN800 in MSD 200/250

If I had to redo an election contest in the scan, I turn instead to the SNA 900 (but I think they also stopped production ...)

* Did you try many other models before getting this one?

I had not tried other models before it. I saw in the demo 500 series in the contest, which is too "old" for my taste.
The 800 series is quite correct, but MSD 200/250