« Compromise budget ... »Published on 11/16/11 at 07:00
Ideal for the small discomobile up to 100 people max. Correct use with 4 heads for minimum cool effects.
I also used on the small concert backdrop.
- Timeliness: good.
- Light output: very average (or prefer the HID MSD)
- OPTICS: Medium
- Maintenance: easy (thorough cleaning per year)
- Strength: good (I moved in their original carton for 6 years and RAS)
- Lamps ELC competitive price (the 1000 hours which is probably not 1000 hours, however, about 20 euros)
- DMX: simplified management of 5 channels
In short, a lyre design simple, robust, which may well provide benefits to small (100 people max min 4 heads ...)
Only the light flux remains to be desired ... and duration of the ELC ...
Price new entry-level 449euros so affordable.
Either for 4: 1800 euros new.
NOTE: 6.5 / 10.
For the most beautiful work still prefer the HID lamp ... or MSD.
With a budget similar to the price of nine for 4 or slightly higher (Used) MiniMAC the profile of martin
Clay Paky HPE or MiniScan / stage light 300 (lyre that I used) on two head works best ...
M'enfin each choice and budget ...
Cdlt, Vincent animation.