Blue Cat Audio Updates MB-5 Dynamix
Blue Cat Audio has released an update of its multiband dynamics processing plug-in, Blue Cat's MB-5 Dynamix.
The new version is designed to bring better crossover filters as well as user interface enhancements. For this occasion and to celebrate the holiday season, Blue Cat Audio also launches winter special offers (20% discount) on their entire audio plug-ins catalog, until December 31th.
Blue Cat's MB-5 Dynamix is a multiband dynamics processor that can act as a multiband compressor, limiter, expander, gate or waveshaper. It can offer up to 5 separate bands and all types of effects can be combined together. The bands can also interact with each other thanks to cross-band side chain capabilities.
The plug-in can be purchased alone or within several bundles. It is available in VST, Audio Unit, RTAS or DirectX formats for both Mac and PC. A demo version can be downloaded on www.bluecataudio.com. The upgrade to this new version is free for existing customers.
What's new in V1.1:
- Improved the precision of the crossover filters, especially in the low end of the spectrum.
- Zoom animation is no longer triggered when opening the plug-in user interface.
Plug-in link: www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_MB5Dynamix
Viewers of this article also read...
- iZotope Nectar Intro Pricing Nectar is a set of 11 vocal production effects combined in one plug-in that's designed to give you immediate results.
- DMG EQuality v1.10 DMG Audio has updated EQuality to version 1.10.
- Felt Tip Sound Studio 4 Felt Tip has announced the release of Sound Studio 4, the easy-to-use Mac application for recording and editing digital audio on your computer (version v4.0.1 is already available).