Waves C6 Multiband Compressor
To create the C6, Waves took the functions of the C4, and added two additional floating bands plus a sidechain feature.
Designed for the studio, live, and in post production, the C6 is designed for de-essing and de-popping in the studio or onstage, and gives you multiband compression and dynamic equalization.
- Internal/external sidechain per band
- Individual band Listen mode
- Four crossover bands plus two floating bands
- Dynamic EQ, compression & expansion
- Double precision bit resolution processing
- ARC™ Auto Release Control
- Up to 24bit, 192kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
Read more at www.waves.com/content.aspx?id=10907#ixzz10EXobu7D
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sound Magic Imperial Grand3D v1.2 Sound Magic has updated Imperial Grand3D to version 1.2 (the Demo version has also been updated).
- Soundfield UPM-1 Software UK microphone manufacturer SoundField launched a software version of their UPM-1 stereo-to-5.1 upmix processor at this year's IBC.
- Soniqware SG-1 v1.2 SoniqWare has updated SG-1 Noise Reduction / Spectral Noise Gate to version 1.2.