Karma Lab Premium Content Area (PCA)
Karma-Lab has opened a new support service for Korg M3 owners and KARMA users: the Premium Content Area (PCA).
By purchasing a subscription plan, users gain access to new video tutorials being released on a weekly basis.
- New online video tutorials delivered weekly plus supporting discussion forums with priority responses.
- Learn from the "masters" including KARMA developer Stephen Kay and KARMA programmer Scott Raposa.
- Multi-part / multi-week tutorials series go in-depth covering topics such as programming combis and using KARMA software.
- Individual class tutorials highlight interesting features and provide useful tips & tricks.
- Discover the hidden power of your instrument and get the most out of your investment.
The PCA's opening unveiled the first nine chapters (over 72 minutes) of the House 101 Combi Creation Series, a multi-part series designed to teach users to create a fully KARMA-fied combi.
For more information, visit www.karma-lab.com/vppca/pca.html.