La Lutherie expliquée : Découvrez le métier de luthier à travers la création d'une guitare électrique, Multimedia/Video Pedagogical Aid from PMC GUITARS.

yo971cf 10/28/2014

PMC GUITARS La Lutherie expliquée : Découvrez le métier de luthier à travers la création d'une guitare électrique : yo971cf's user review

«  The Violin Explained DVD PMC »

• Partager
Hi everyone, I also received my DVD of Pierre-Marie Chateauneuf and what a surprise !!!
Super interesting and informative, and saw the report "j'me layer less stupid tonight / price" this makes a great gift to put under the tree without breaking the bank, by far !!!
Besides that there is the same price friendly goodies ...

And as the Su Lli find much info in French emphasizes is proving very difficult, if not impossible! ..
That draws me guitar and bass since I was 14, I did not think this world accessible, big mistake.
Remains for me to find funding for a training ...

I say thank you and congratulations PMC, that happiness, that man is more humorous (;-)) and is available for any technical questions.