Roland launches the next generation of the HandSonic HPD digital hand percussion with the HPD-20 module.
The Roland HPD-20 is designed for both percussionists and drummer and includes the SuperNATURAL sound engine with 850 sounds for a large variety of music styles. You also have the ability to import 500 custom sounds via the USB flash memory port.
The module offers 13 assignable velocity sensitive silicone rubber pads and control options for playing onboard sounds and external MIDI instruments.
A trigger input allows for expanding the HPD-20 with a Roland pad and hi-hat controller and build a compact electronic percussion set.
- 13 assignable pads
- SuperNATURAL sound engine
- 850 built-in sounds with percussions, melodic instruments, drums, tones for modern electronica beats and more
- Ability to import up to 500 custom WAV sounds via USB flash memory and assign them to pads
- Roll button
- Realtime Modify knob
- D-Beam sensor for controlling sounds and effects with hand movements
- Deep editing capability with instrument layering
- 3 independent multi-effect engines with 25 effects
- 3-band EQ
- 10 reverb types
- Quick Rec Function with WAV file export to USB flash memory
- Inputs for connecting a Roland trigger pad and hi-hat controller (sold separately)
- USB Type B port for audio/MIDI communication to the computer
- MIDI In and Out
- Stereo output 1/4" jacks
- Headphone 1/4" output
- Stereo Mix in 1/4"
- Footswitch jack
- USB Type A port for flash memory
No information regarding the retail price, visit www.rolandus.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.