NI updates its Maschine software to v2.2
Native Instruments has released version 2.2 of its software for the Maschine and Maschine Mikro beat and loop sequencers.
What’s new in Maschine Software v2.2:
- New Arp mode that adds a fully-functional arpeggiator
- New chord and scale engine
- Komplete Kontrol hardware and software integration, with library browser display on Maschine and hardware browsing via the Komplete Kontrol hardware
- Various improvements and fixes
Maschine Studio owners are invited to download the latest firmware for their device.
Note that Native Instruments is currently offering the Maschine 2 software upgrade for the special price of 49,50 € instead of 119€. Visit www.native-instruments.com for more info and download.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The NI Traktor Kontrol S8 is out As promised, Native Instruments launches today the sale of its newest Traktor Kontrol S8 DJ control surface.
- Native Instruments has issues with Yosemite Native Instruments informs its customers equipped with Avid drivers that some of its software have compatibility issues with OS X 10.10.
- A demo of Native Instruments' innovative new MIDI controllers We recently visited Native Instruments' Los Angeles office, an impressive place where you can see the famous “Hollywood” sign when you look out the window. Though the view was dramatic, we were more focused on the demo we got of the new Komplete Kontrol S Series keyboards.