Wire Grind, new plug-in developer
Everybody’s back to school, so let’s welcome the newcomers and see what they are up to.
Wire Grind is a new plug-in developer who debuts with an Advanced Noise Gate VST 2/3 for Windows 32 and 64-bit. Don’t be afraid by the number of available controls, everything is well organized with:
- An input section with frequency controls and 3-band parametric EQ
- A Gate section with attack, threshold, release, hold, attack delay, note truncate, triggered mute and Beat skip controls
- 2 attack envelopes
- Peak and RMS detection methods
- Individual or linked channel processing
- Sidechain processing on the VST 3 plug-in
- Output section with frequency knobs, 3-band EQ for the open and closed gate
Advanced Noise Gate is available for $149 and you can download a trial version at www.wiregrind.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- K-Devices TED Modulator for Max for Live K-Devices introduces TED, a new Max for Live device that allows for modulating almost anything in Ableton Live.
- Prodyon offers instruments from Shortnoise 2 Prodyon is promoting the upcoming Shortnoise 2 library for Kontakt by offering free instruments everyday.
- End of Summer sale at SoundToys During the last days of Summer, SoundToys lowers the price of a selection of its plug-ins.