TeamDNR Deviant Atmospheres
TeamDNR has announced the release of Deviant Atmospheres, a new cinematic library for Kontakt 3.5 and above.
Deviant Atmospheres aims to capture the true, dark production ready cinematic ambience and sound design needed for today's film, TV and games productions, according to TeamDNR. The inspiration for this library comes from the big-budget promotional campaigns for TV and film, but at a fraction of the price.
Sound sources used to create this library are varied - processed hand built prayer-bell type percussion, floor toms, stretched, filtered and generally abused field recordings and even a man-handled egg timer.
The library consists of NKM format multi setups, using the individual NKI patches as building blocks. While there are 50 patches included, they are just a starting point for experimentation and further processing.
- The "Main" patches are ambient, atmospheric type sounds.
- The "Impacts" folder contains huge booms, bangs, reversed elements and "rumpfs".
- The "Bonus" folder contains found sounds, special fx type recordings as well as a reprogrammed "best of" selection from the earlier free Kontakt instruments.
- The "Loops" folder contains 10 constructions kits (full mix, separate low, mid and high elements) in tempos 100-180 BPM. The loops use Time Machine 2 to enable playback at various tempos.
- Last, but most definitely not least, is a full set of chopped up, single drum hits enabling you to create your own beats.
Audio demos can be found on the TeamDNR product page.
Price is $19.00.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Heavyocity Evolve 1.5 Heavyocity has announced a version 1.5 update to its Kontakt instrument, Evolve, featuring a new interface and the Trigger FX (found in Evolve Mutations 2).
- Justin Robert Mothman Z-3000 Justin Robert has announced the release of Mothman Z-3000, a 16 voice polyphonic synthesizer that features two Phase Distortion DCOs, two DCWs, and two DCAs.
- Minimal System Instruments Punch Minimal System Instruments has announced the release of Punch, a vintage style compressor/limiter VST effect plug-in.