Nucleus Soundlab Celluloid Beats
Nucleus SoundLab introduces a new ReFill for Propellerhead Reason 6, Celluloid Beats.
Celluloid Beats features a set of cinematic percussion loops suitable for filmscoring, game sound design, IDM and other electronic genres. The loops inside have been processed using an additive vocoding techique to emphasize long, smooth decay stages.
Modular Grooves ReFills are meant to provide musicians and producers with a configurable palette of loops. These loops use Wide BPM technology - anywhere from 60bpm to 300bpm.
Each Combinator patch in a Celluloid Beats contains 8 loops - 1 original loop and 7 loop remixes. This is achieved by using the Slice Edit Mode on Dr. OctoRex to change filtering, decay, volume and more on a per-step basis for each loop.
- 40 24-bit 44khz REX2 loops form the base of Celluloid Beats
- 280 loop remixes using all 8 loop slots on Dr. OctoRex
- Each patch built for Reason 6
- All REX2 loops included outside the ReFill, for use in other samplers
- PDF documentation on the creation and operation of the ReFill
Pricing & Availability:
Celluloid Beats is is available now, at the price of $29.