Nucleus Soundlab NanoSequences ReFill
Nucleus SoundLab presents both its first loop-based product and its first Reason 5 ReFill - NanoSequences.
NanoSequences is a set of RX2 format loops recorded from wavesequences, electronic basslines, arpeggios and melodies. NanoSequences is the first in the series of MultiLoop ReFills. What MultiLoop means is that each loop is sampled at eight rootnotes and is playable from a MIDI keyboard. These eight loops are then loaded into the customized NanoSequences Combinator which utilizes the new Kong sampler. Depending on which key is played, the appropriate matching loop is triggered - free of transposition artifacts.
- 50 Loopsets comprised of 400 RX2 files.
- 530MB+ of loop content
- Video documentation included.
- Requires Reason 5+ either standalone or together with Record.
Pricing & Availability
NanoSequences is available now. It is priced at $29 USD in downloadable format, or $34 for a Multi-Format download (includes all RX2 files separately).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ueberschall Deep House This Deep House library includes 24 Construction Kits providing 3.2 GB of Deep House sounds and songs, taking its inspiration from sounds straight from the clubs around the world.
- New instruments on Try-Sound Three new instruments have been added to Try-Sound's portfolio.
- J1000 Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta v2.0 J1000 has released versions 2.0 of all four of its freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows: Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta.