QESound Altered Reality 2 Fx
QESounds announced the release of Altered Reality 2 Fx—the second installment in the ARFx series of Kontakt compatible sound libraries.
The library is created by processing everyday sounds and instruments—transforming them into textural and transient elements to assist in the creation of ambients and atmospheres in Cinematic, Video and Gaming SoundTrack design. The library is compatible with KONTAKT 2, 3, 3.5, and 4.
"In comparison to the original AR1Fx, AR2Fx is darker and has many more metallic and water-based sounds—and has a greater emphasis on event/transient based sound," the company says.
AR2Fx is available in three flavors:
- Individual downloads of single instruments/combos, 16 bit/44.1KHz/ Stereo at $8.33/ea.
- Downloads of packs/modules of three instruments/combos, 16 bit/44.1KHz/Stereo at $24.99/ea.
- A 2-DVD set containing all instruments/combos—and a separate time/pitch-stretched instrument for about 99% of the sounds in 24-bit/44.1KHz/Stereo at $99.95
All three versions include scripted SoundTools, Virtual Layer Remapping, scripting, and a set of convolution presets.
More information, audio demos, purchasing and a freebie download can be found at www.qesounds.com/ar2fx/ar2fx.htm.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Peace Love Productions Tough Breaks Tough Breaks is for producing Break Beat music with drums, bass, and synth riffs for Break Beat production.
- Acrobatics Software Vento Acrobatics has announced the release of Vento, a 4 voices harmonic chorus that treats every channel with a different modulation, a tremolo section and sculpting possibilities.
- Apple Announces the iPad Apple introduced the iPad yesterday, a device for browsing the web, reading and sending email, enjoying photos, watching videos, listening to music, playing games, reading e-books and more.