Admira Rosario
Bougniaf Bougniaf
Published on 08/04/04 at 07:24
- Traditional classical guitar made in Spain
- Price to buy: € 175

- Handle very pleasant to the touch, even if it lacks a bit of "slipped" but this is a significant point, the handle is very good.
- Regarding the size of the handle, classical guitarists will feel at home, that is a handle "pure classic." For electric guitars that can turn into "evil" to the size of the handle, compared to logic the size of the sleeves of electric guitars.
- At the height of the guitar, the ergonomics are very good, relatively low weight, which does not mean that the wood used are of poor quality, far from it.
This gives a very good sound for that price, the little thing to note in terms of sound quality are: lack slightly serious, mediums are provided and the acute lack a little clarity. What 's not remove the fun of playing it. But I think that is more than a guitar to play rhythms and arpeggios rather than solos. What does m not prevent the use that to play solos !!!!!

- The sounds are very suitable as I said earlier in a style of play only rythmque. This guitar shows some limits on the implementation of solos.
- Tones favorite: arpeggios, rhythmic comprehensive agreements and small melodies played with a pick.

I use it for 3 years, and I 'm not disappointed because I did not want to over € 200 in this style of guitar because I am not a "classical guitarist" but rather a guitarist "electric" and I do not regret it for the quality / price. M It has been proposed by my seller, and on this one, I do not regret it, for it is a very good instrument for electric guitarists like me looking for additional classical guitar electric game.
This can also be a good investment for a guitar study without disgust the apprentice, it turns out very nice touch and hearing.
Go for the eyes closed if like me, you want to gain a first classical guitar without breaking the bank.