Admira Elvira
CLASSICAL Guitar / Flamenco
12 frets
No mic home
Neck width at nut 52mm head

The handle is a delight: neither too thin nor too thick.
Access to acute is that of a classical guitar (no cutaway).

Classical, Latin Jazz, accompanying vocals (Brassens). Very versatile instrument

Well this is a very pretty guitar that I bought in Spain in 1975 after breaking my first accident (Mas y Mas a Jose) and I do separate myself EVER. At the time, it cost me 300 francs. Currently a similar model is sold in perfect condition £ 375 (about € 500) on an English site.
I searched a long time to know the wood species that compose it and after many emails to the site Admira, I finally got the information:
Soundboard select pin.
Back and sides rosewood fingerboard and bridge plate rosewood soundboard and the bottom edge with classic maple peg luxury gold.
This guitar has never distorted or detached, as the dam's side as the handle and its sound is more balanced and very tasty.
I changed the mechanics for purely aesthetic reasons and I installed a micro GHS A137 (invisible) that allows me to use in electro-acoustic and appreciate it more.
Given the price I paid this instrument and happiness it brings me obviously I would not change it for anything but if I had to buy another, probably I still would turn to a model ADMIRA.