Esteve GR01
Esteve GR01

Nylon String Guitar from Esteve .

mamattou mamattou
Publié le 08/21/06 à 08:10
Made in Spain, assembled by hand.

It is a classical guitar in the tradition. Of course this is not a high end guitar but she defends well and trs offers an exceptional qualitprix.

This is an excellent guitar bill Fidler brand. But I own that was settled by a luthier in the hands of gold which necessarily wrong just my opinion. Despite this, he has not had a lot of work to do and the guitar is really enjoyable to play trs.

It sends only guitar. it is quite precise and a pannel of its fairly balanced with the presence of severe acute and precise soft and shiny. Personally, I love the sound of this guitar.

I've had ten years. I do not regret my choice and I have never seen a report qualitprix as good.