Rodriguez D
benouaste benouaste
Publié le 09/15/09 à 23:30
Model D Series is manufactured in Spain: the label says "handcrafted in Spain", which probably means that the species are not Spanish and that the pieces are perhaps not worked in Spain.

The violin is very pleasant and finishes very good: I particularly like the double net cash and head designed with three different species. The classes are fairly mechanical and ebony is beautiful (and almost uniform with no ribs). Note also that the handle is reinforced by a rod of ebony (apparent on the back of the neck) and the junction body / neck is like Spanish (splints thicker and wider to provide better stability).

All technical characteristics are specified for this address (catalog brand)
http://www.guitars-mr-sons.com/docs/laminadas_d.pdf ( http://www.guitars-m-r-sons.com/docs/laminadas_d.pdf )

Regarding the game, not being a specialist in classical and flamenco guitar, I'll just say that the handle is very pleasant (the ebony fingerboard is probably a lot). Access to acute is typical of conventional: it is not made for playing in last Satriani frets.

The guitar is pretty light and has a good balance in position. Again, I am not a specialist so I prefer not to go too far ...

We touch the crux of the matter: the sounds are warm enough for this guitar. But I think the concert will not share my opinion because if it is based on the original price, it does not really deliver. In my case, I bought it because I was looking to get back to flamenco and it was super promo (new). I must admit that this is not the sound we seek to play flamenco clapping and she is brilliant but has not put in the trash.
____________________________
After nearly six months of use, I put a little notice update: this guitar does not always sound a real flamenco but with strings of good quality low voltage (Luthier) I reach to a result that is really satisfying.

I own this guitar for the past two or three weeks but I play every day and she amply satisfied for "tocar" a bit of flamenco. I was looking for a classical guitar or flamenco but given the prices of these last, I was forced, given my budget, revise my ambitions. I have not tried other guitars before buying.

The price of 157,000 yen was new with case (about 1.000 euro) and I got it for 40,000 (promo + model exposure require): I would have probably not purchased without this promotion because it exceeded well my budget.

Her look is not very traditional (apparently this is a criticism often made to the brand) but nonetheless elegant and classy. Without being a guitar together, I think it goes far beyond the study models and allows the guitar player to have fun playing.