Farfisa F-200
Clarinet
Poly Preset Piano

Lower keyboard:
Flute / Piano Electric
Chords / Guitars (Trs Soft Machine)

Box rhythms:
Swing, Boogie, Slow Rock, March, Waltz, Tango, Bossanova, Samba, Disco, Rock

Settings: volume of rhythm, tempo, volume lower keyboard, bass pedals volume. Volume pedal, pitch

Accompaniment: Easy Chord, Memory, FCC (FARFISA Chord Computer), rhythms and bass chords, Key Start

Outputs: Stereo headphones, AUX OUT,
Intgres Speakers: 15 W of quality.

Hyper Vintage Look Wood.

The use is very simple, I did not need to read the manual. Any fawn I could not have my guy over the user manual of the F300.
Touch is not enjoyable.
The programming of the sounds and rhythms are very simple.
It is truly plug and play.

I play Prog Rock Psych and it suits me perfectly. I bought it on eBay and I was afraid that his is a bit of church organ. Not at all, this is typical Floydien, Soft machine (in fact I think Mike Ratledge plays a Farfisa).
Cans, but the rhythms are marrents

I use it for 3 months and a half and I'm glad trs.
No I did not ssay MODEL.
The report price is top quality I got for 200.
Yes I would do this choice, the only default is that there have not output MIDI I connect a squence well liked but well here is the vintage.