< Tous les avis Farfisa Matador LR
Crapul'blues Crapul'blues

«  it is an instrument INCOII! »

Published on 10/27/11 at 13:46
I have no doubt make any connoisseur can a jealous, but we have related the events as they are
It has fleas I found this keyboard special.
As I plugged in a slight hum, run of the electric did sing
A doubtful I can say this kai bad start.
But after a big halves hours of trial and error, I found almost the sound of a Hammond B3
I know that you seem a big but I can promise you that this keyboard is made for jazz and blues tt real music.
It's an incomparable!

two controls no longer exists on my keyboard
It lacks a button in the lower but the contact is the one day of courage I luis doing another.
There is an output jack for headphones that goes very well with the amp or sonno tt is not saturated by sending too much sauce.
I'm not a good keyboard player but I always take my concerts because one of my friends can play a keyboard with Crapul'blues and it is crazy that old keyboard
My brothers zicos if you find one of those old keyboard
Do not take dragged on.

A keyboard player of the organ or synt used will not harm plugs above.
In fifteen minutes it yours like a pro.
Just the time to toy and pet

For the manual, I did not
But I'm sure if I was-I was able to tame the big ½ hours tt I'm sure anyone can do

To avoid the whirring electric filters are useful or can blend with your shrewdness is also the
But as you'll hear the sound of HP out of your sound, I promise you a great thrill

I 'play' tt a lot of other keyboards, and I do share a hammond nothing like his.
A Hammond and Farfisa Matador LR my old

if one day you want to go to blues and jazz, and so on you can not provide a Hammond B3 dear!, then you are a:
Farfisa Matador LR
zloty was all good and can be on stage
JML of Crapul'blues