AppBC has released version 1.2 of touchAble, an iOS app for controlling Ableton Live.
Changes in touchAble v1.2
- XYZ Pad module:
- Up to 4 Dots at once – each with their own X, Y & Z Parameters.
- Choose the dots X, Y & Z Parameters from All of Lives Mixer & Device.
- Easy parameter assignments through the config menu.
- Set direction & force of gravity and bouncing mode individually for each dot.
- Record the dots movements – loop, reverse or cut them till they fit your needs.
- Play them back as automations – quantized and in complete sync with Ableton Live.
- Save automations and parameter assignments to the database within touchAble and exchange them with other iPads and Users via iTunes.
- Save snapshots of the dots positions: Hold, Stop & Morphing mode.
- Set morphing length & which of the are dots affected by snapshots.
- ‘Snap’ mode:
- You can activate the Snap mode per device with the ‘snap’ button in the Menu to the right.
- If enabled, the control elements will snap back to their original value once you lift your finger.
- To change the original value of the parameters: disable Snap mode – tweak the device to your needs and enable Snap mode again to jump back to these values at the end of your touches.
- Device Module:
- The Control elements on the FX8 & FX32 View now switch their behavior & style depending on the parameter they control.
- Possible styles are: Toggle, Multitoggle, Fader & centered Fader.
- This will work with Lives devices & all M4L Devices.
- New optional settings:
- Added Relative Fader mode for devices
- Added possibility to disable scene launch buttons.
- Added OneTap Recording:
- Newly recorded clips will automatically be of the same length as the currently set Launch Quantization. This enables you to tap on an empty slot once to start recording and have it loop automatically after the set amount of time.
- Decreased latency and increased throughput to Live substantially.
- Performance increased throughout the app.
- Mixer showing Send A Faders in black when more than 4 sends were present in the set.
- Fixed overlapping Faders in 4 Track mode when more than 4 sends were present in the set.
- Keys & Pads start at C3/C2 now instead of C-2.
- Small changes & fixes.
Pricing & Availability:
touchAble is available to purchase for $24.99 USD.
For more information, head to touchAble.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Software Klee Step Sequencer Update Defective Records has updated Software Klee Step Sequencer to version 2.1.0.
- Voxengo Updates AcuDrums Voxengo announces the update of Voxengo AcuDrums drum sample library.
- IK Multimedia iRig Recorder IK Multimedia launches the iRig Recorder App for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch on the App Store.