Free Cymatic uRemote app for the uTrack 24
Cymatic Audio offers uTrack 24 users a free iOS app that allows for remote control of the audio interface via WiFi.
The uRemote app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad completes the already-existing control software on Mac and PC.
- Displays playback and recording information
- Transport controls available on all screens
- Playback bar with marker support
- Marker list display with their time reference
- Loop start/end point creation and loop playback
- Playlist display
- Full-featured mixer
- 24 level meters for the inputs and outputs
- File browser
Cymatic Audio adds that uRemote can control multiple uTrack 24 audio interfaces and that multiple instances of uRemote can control one uTrack 24 at the same time.
The app is free and available at the AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?