Free Cymatic uRemote app for the uTrack 24
Cymatic Audio offers uTrack 24 users a free iOS app that allows for remote control of the audio interface via WiFi.
The uRemote app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad completes the already-existing control software on Mac and PC.
- Displays playback and recording information
- Transport controls available on all screens
- Playback bar with marker support
- Marker list display with their time reference
- Loop start/end point creation and loop playback
- Playlist display
- Full-featured mixer
- 24 level meters for the inputs and outputs
- File browser
Cymatic Audio adds that uRemote can control multiple uTrack 24 audio interfaces and that multiple instances of uRemote can control one uTrack 24 at the same time.
The app is free and available at the AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rob Papen’s Raw on sale in April Rob Papen has launched a promotion on its new Raw virtual distortion synth.
- Boz Digital Labs offers a quadruple RackSpacer Boz Digital Labs modeled for the very first time an element that can be found in any studio, but nobody thought of reproducing in the virtual world.
- Output launches Signal for Kontakt Output’s second virtual instrument combines synth and organic instrument sounds to generate pulses with Kontakt.