Imaginando updates the TKFX controller app
The iOS and Android app for effect control in Traktor Pro, TKFX, has been updated to version 2.
TKFX gives you the ability to remotely control from your iOS or Android tablet or smartphone, the effects in the Native Instruments Traktor Pro DJ software.
In this version 2, the new GUI allows you to assign effect settings to the X/Y and Z axis on multiple pads. The app is plug and play, so you don’t need to map the settings in MIDI and all the changes made in the app are automatically reflected in the software.
Features of TKFX 2:
- XY Pads
- Hold function
- Single or Group operating modes
- 4 effect units
- 4 memory banks
- Multi-effect mode
- Link mode that allows for triggering the 4 effect units at once from a single pad
- Ability to assign all parameters to a single axis in both modes
- Allows for controlling the amount of effect on X and Y axis
- Effect On/Off assignment to the Z axis
- Bank switching system to use up to 16 effects on the fly
- Improved ADSR with time sync
- Support for USB and wireless connections
TKFX 2 is free, you then get in-app purchases to unlock effects, decks, banks, parameters, features and more. This purchase system has also been updated in this new version, so if you already own one or more expansions, click Restore Purchases in the Store Menu to access them all. The iOS version is available at the AppStore, go to Google Play if you use an Android device.
Viewers of this article also read...
- D16 Group Antresol released in two days D16 Group announced that they will release their Antresol flanger plug-in for Mac and Windows on June 19th.
- The Soundiron Emotional Piano on Reason Reason is debuting in the Rack Extension format for Reason and chose for its first RE the Emotional Piano.
- An EZmix pack for Indie guitars Toontrack keeps on developing its Indie series and introduces today a new amp and cab presets for guitar process in EZmix 2.