The Midi arpeggiator StepPolyArp for iPad is now Core Midi compatible.
It works over wifi with the Apple Midi Network protocol (RTP Midi) without latency, or any class compliant USB Midi interface connected on the Apple USB camera connection kit and any native Core Midi compatible Midi interface, the company says.
The arpeggiator can now be synchronized by Midi Clock from a sequencer or any Midi device without latency, even over wifi network.
• Core Midi compatibility
• Midi over wifi network support
• Midi over wifi latency compensation
• Apple USB camera connection kit support
• Plug & play Midi routing
• External Midi sync (Midi Clock)
• Receiving Midi notes from external devices
• Direct transposition by moving finger on values
• Random mode arpeggiator
• Movable popovers
Price : $11.99
More info is available at laurentcolson.com/steppolyarp.html.
Available on the App Store at itunes.apple.com/us/app/steppolyarp-midi-step-polyphonic/id395484905?mt=8.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Intermorphic Mixtikl v2 Updated Intermorphic has updated all versions of Mixtikl to version 126.96.36.199.
- Roland V-Drums Friend Jam The " V-Drums Friend Jam" is a social networking tool for V-Drums designed to let you interact with users around the world while improving your drumming skills with play-along songs.
- XILS-Lab PolyKB II Player XILS-Lab has introduced the PolyKB II Player, a fsynthesizer plug-in.