Applause AE247
magic fingers magic fingers
Publié le 08/18/08 à 08:33
Asian manufacturing, in inimitable form ovation, she has plenty of boxes in the acute and slightly less in the bass (see photo!)
piezo pickup and preamp with 3-band EQ and gain.
Cash in mid bowl lyrachord (spelling check is ....).
an access on the back for the handyman.

Hard to find a comfortable handle on the acoustic when you're used to that of its solid body prfr. APRS moult testing and much hesitation, I would opt for another brand .... but I try, and!! finesse, sliding wish, but not too late, light, short COMFORTABLE, this enormously contribute my choice.
CHAC in acute is very easy, the particular form of credit Applause (Ovation) forces you to play with a strap same sitting, but this poses no concern.
the sound Accous pure and beautiful, the bass is clear, although the present medium and treble is dazzling. Once a branch ... well the same but stronger! pramp does not distort the original sound and it just hone in on three frquences is what I am asking this kind of stuff.

It is well suited to any type of acoustic music, even in the gypsy jazz it sounds.
to the sounds see chapter if it.

I use it for approx. 2 years, unless serious accident I am not prs to change.
I tested a lot of model in this price range, and I admit has some sound prs equal, I opt for that if partly for its looks, but mostly for its handle precise just comfortable.
I remake this choice without hesitation, unless I had the budget for his cousin Ovation ...

as usual, I have only one advice: go try it.

God Save the Rock